Act our Age?


Recently, I came across these statements about mature style...
Clothing is means of portraying yourself in the world and the biggest mistake you can make is miscommunicating who you are or simply not doing yourself justice. 

There is something about looking more elegant and poised in the autumn of your life; relegating those cheap, whimsical purchases to the past and going for a more mature, polished look.

I found this entire article interesting and helpful.  To the first paragraph, I offer my additional thought:  Clothing ALSO portrays the priority in my life – Jesus Christ and my eternal relationship with Him.  It would be a “big mistake” to miscommunicate HIM!  To fail to do HIM justice would be wrong.

“As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace…in order that in everything God may be glorified through Jesus Christ.  To him belong glory and dominion forever and ever.  Amen.” (I Peter 4:10-11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...