After Christmas




This dark green, navy and black plaid skirt and top are at least 13 years old (Talbots).  A friend took me shopping after I'd lost weight and treated me to this outfit.  It is SO classic.  Black velvet collar, buttons and pocket  flaps make it a good holiday choice for me.

My accessories include an earrings and bracelet set, gifts this Christmas from a friend at church.

Later today, all three of our children with our eight grandchildren will arrive.  The house is cleaned and waiting!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! Very nice, slenderizing outfit. I love your health tips, too, and I'm glad we are in touch, too! Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Talbot clothes--both the ones bought at the store (on sale) and at the resale shop. You're looking great, as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, what a beautiful outfit, I love anything from Talbots. Hope you had fun with your family.

    Cheers! Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have so much fun with your children!!! What a great silloutte!

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...