ANOTHER CHRISTMAS PARTY




We're going to another party tonight.  I will need to wear a jacket and will probably add some jewelry, but this is the basics of what I'll wear.  I especially like this red blouse that has been in my closet for a long time.  I don't wear the silver shoes often, but they add a festive touch and go nicely with the silver on my belt, I think.

After a catered dinner, the tradition at this party is to open and "steal" gifts.  This year I'm taking something that I might steal and would enjoy having myself (some flavored coffees in one bag and two over-sized books in another -- one gardening, the other decorating).

Everything I'm wearing was purchased at a thrift store at one time or another.

3 comments:

  1. I like the silver shoes, Rebecca, and the silver on your belt. Also, the red is bright and cheerful, just in time for the holidays. Congratulations and have FUN tonight! Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look great in red and the silver shoes are so stylish.

    Very well, dear. I hope you had fun at your party.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very stylish and Christmassy, Rebecca. Hope you had fun at the party.

    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...