CHRISTMAS HOUSE WALK


This was the Brown's house--the first on our Christmas tour of homes in Hicksille, OH yesterday.  We were a little rushed because of evening plans, but enjoyed every minute of the crisp, cold afternoon!

I layered a heavy vest over a red sweater over a long-sleeved shirt. Black boots, gloves and a white scarf kept me warm all over. The Talbot blue/gray slacks are lined and warm also. (Need I add, all were thrifted at least a year ago?)

I lost the Christmas tree pin I thought I'd pinned on the vest.  I was very sad.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry you lost your Christmas tree pin. Did you look all over home? Nice outfit and it looks warm and comfortable. How neat to be able to go on a Christmas house walk.

    Have a lovely Christmas.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, Rebecca. I hate it when I lost something I love. Hope it turns up! Don't you love going through other peoples' houses at Christmas? I sure do! Very comfy outfit. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca,
    You and your outfit look marvelous!! i am sorry about the pin, maybe it will show up.
    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the sympathy and good wishes re. the lost Christmas Tree pin. The outfit kept me warm - the vest is exceptionally warm! I felt a little bulky, but went for comfort rather than "looks".

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...