Mother's Day Garb

I had hoped that my cell/phone camera might fix itself.  Obviously, it didn't.  But after downloading this picture AND looking at my options for taking pictures, I see that I had disabled the "intelligent shot" option which would take care of some of the brightness and clarity issues I've been having!

Ah, well.  No time to retake today.  Look for better things tomorrow!  This is my Mother's Day garb.  Suede skirt, white blouse with a crocheted vest over it, accented with gold-buckle belt and a few strands of gold necklaces and gold earrings. Everything was "closet shopped" this morning!

I'm off to enjoy Mother's Day with all its pleasures.

(If you want to know how I REALLY feel, read my post on my other blog.)

1 comment:

  1. I took some pics with my cell phone and I have no idea how to get them onto my computer. Do you need some special gadget??

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...