You know you are buying mindlessly if you:
- Buy on a whim.
- Buy to impress others.
- Buy because you feel you deserve it.
- Buy when you can’t afford it.
- Buy just to update something that still works or looks fine.
- Buy because someone else has it and you want it too.
- Buy because the advertisement seduced you.
- Buy because you are bored.
- It’s purchased because buying soothes you.
I showed SOME restraint last week when I purchased the book and pot above! There were tons of "wonderful stuff" at the barn sale I passed on the way home from the lake but for $1.25, this is what I brought through my front door.