her new kitchen

Our youngest daughter sent us these photos of her "new" kitchen.
I've posted them primarily for myself - wanting to get larger views 
than my cell phone screen afforded me.
I'm proud of hmeer husband and her. 
This is the first home they've actually owned.
They've been busy painting these cupboards,
and she's looking forward to the installation of an attractive backsplash soon.
Our OTHER daughter recently moved into a "new" old home, too.
Soon I hope to see photos of their kitchen which is currently being painted.
I'm sad that I don't live closer to them.
I'd be there in a blink (though recovering from hip replacement, I'd not be much help...)

7 comments:

  1. Loved seeing the new home! Looking forward to seeing the finished projects when you post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! They did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great that did a really good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They did a really nice job! I love a white kitchen! I'm hoping to paint my cupboards one day. It's such a big job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her cabinets are a light grey. She said she wished she'd gone a bit darker, but I think since it's such a small kitchen, she made a good choice!

      Delete
  5. Nice kitchen....do your daughters have your decorating eye/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good work space. Isn't it great when we see our grown children accomplishing things like this?

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...