ready-to-paint

 Just about ready for paint....
the chest above purchased for $5,
repaired/patched on the top left hand corner,
and fitted with some new legs.
This one, I have a plan and a place for in our home.
The desk below was found on a trash pile
covered with maps glued over several - maybe 3 - coats of paint.
My husband rebuilt parts of this desk and added the two legs.
We'll try to sell it since our home is already overrun with desks.
There's always a market for sweet, small desks like this!

6 comments:

  1. Rebecca, looks like some great projects. Laughed at your "...can never have too many desks..." for me it's tables.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and your husband do this, Rebecca! They look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sheila! He really DOES do the bulk of it. I just suggest design and color ideas (and nitpick about little things)... :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to see them finished. You two always come up with great makeovers! Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...