off my mind

I don't know why I thought about this this morinng
as I filled in the last page of my journal
(starting a new one tomorrow),
but I noted that the two things - besides toilet paper -
that I don't want to run out of are
ink cartridges for our printer and
salt for the water softener.
Of course, this morning we ran out of ink!
I also recorded on the last journal page
my two most dreaded of frequent household chores.
They are emptying the silverware compartment of the dishwasher
and folding men's undershirts.
There!
I got that off my mind.

6 comments:

  1. If you don't like folding them, why not hang them? That's what I do with my husband's. I'm with you on the emptying the silverware compartment, but really it's better than actually washing, drying and putting away the silverware.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! If this is the worst it gets, I have NOTHING to complain about! And I've learned to put away silverware first instead of leaving them till last
      It helps me somehow.

      Delete
  2. Rebecca I hate the whole unloading the dishwasher thing! Isn't that weird? Obviously, I have to be the one to actually load the dishwasher because I'm the only one who can do it properly but unloading it is a CHORE! This leads me to a book thing that I need to tell you - have you read "Lives of the Saints" or anything by Nancy LeMann?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't THINK I've read anything by her. I googled "Lives". Sounds interesting. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  3. I hate loading the dishwasher and unloading it too but i would hate washing up more lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're actually doing more and more "washing up" here in our house. Takes forever to get a full load in the dishwasher, AND our dishwasher runs SO long....and loud!

      Delete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...