down time

 With my father and brother on their way to board a train 
for a Cousins' Reunion in Kansas,
 Gary and I spent some time doing a few of our favorite things--
 a thrift store stop (nothing for me; 3 shirts/sweaters for him)
and an hour or so at Barnes and Noble.
These four images from the magazines I chose were especially attractive to me.
(I guess you can tell I'm no minimalist!)
I'm thankful for a relaxing afternoon and a lull in activity this evening.
I'm looking forward to browsing some blogs and beginning a new book...

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you both a very happy and healthy Christmas, Rebecca! I'm a maximalist too, so those pictures really appeal to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheila! I wish you the same!
      Yes, give me that red room and I'd be "set" for life!

      Delete
  2. It's great to relax and do just what you want to do. Love those pages too!

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...