still here


 
 Yes, I am--
 still here... 
older AND stiller.
 Still loving wooden objects
but listing (and selling) these old croquet balls.
 These golden, stackable tables came to me from my parents' home
three years ago.  I still haven't used them.
So they are listed for sale now...
I will miss them.  But not really.
A gentleman will pick these five miniature plates up
this afternoon while we are attending the pony parade.
(Maybe I'll post photos of the parade here or on
my other blog which is updated more frequently these days...)
This is what I'll wear to the pony parade--
thrifted pink top and an even older thrifted black skirt.
(I don't visit thrift stores as much as I used to,
but I still wear thrifted clothes!)

Yes!  I'm still here!

5 comments:

  1. A pony parade sounds like such fun, I have not heard of one before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live surrounded by Amish families...it is a simple and happy event.👌



      Delete
  2. Hi Rebecca! I like the items you're selling. It's hard to let go sometimes, but you are wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Rebecca! Glad to see you are still here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely to see you!! Happy Birthday, Rebecca. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...