a little here and a little there

I'm a bit random with my Christmas decorating.
Starts and stops and no clear plan.
Candles and traditional Christmas music contribute much to the general atmosphere.
These are a few of the most recent (and random) pieces I've added...
And my husband created a new base for a damaged nativity stable
I must not have been able to pass up last year.
It houses unrelated figures and suits me just fine!
A simple tree made of weathered wood
sits atop one of our wardrobes among red trees.
And so it goes.
A little here and a little there...

7 comments:

  1. Those red trees are adorable. We haven't put up a Christmas Tree is 5 years. Too much trouble. But we do the same as you and spread the holiday throughout the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It IS a lot of "trouble"!
      I greatly admire the skills and hard work of others, but find a few very small and simply decked (or even bare) trees to be perfect for us. Candles, music and an extra strand of white lights here and there will do....

      Delete
  2. Looks you are off toa good start. I really like the last photo with the wooden tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I'll be decorating since I've kinda stuffed my decorations here and there and everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) Like you, I've kinda stuffed OUR decorations here, there and everywhere! I don't even plan to enter/open a couple of those places this year.

      Delete
  4. I like your decorations very much, Rebecca. They're unique. . .like you! We've been using tabletop trees the past five years, but I don't think I'm even going to bother with that this year. We'll see. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why, thank you! I have a few tabletop trees sitting around. One bare; a couple with just lights. Just some green to liven up the dark wood, etc.

      Delete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...