I Hit the Mother Lode...

...of thrift, that is. Our local St. Vincent De Paul store had a bag sale this afternoon. That means all the clothes you can stuff in a bag for $5. With 31 items in it, I paid around $.16 per item. I will be modeling and showing many of them in the coming days. I actually started filling space with several good pairs of tights for granddaughters and 2 little boy's clip on ties (just in case).

Among the remaining pieces are are skirts (4 of them), a pair of black slacks, several tops, a beautiful black sweater, a pullover vest, and a long button down jean dress/jacket that I think I can put to good use layering. I had hoped to find a belt or two - but not this time!




...one of several tops/shirts - $.16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...