populating my creches

I feel rather fortunate to have acquired these 4 nativity figures sculpted by Dr. Tom Clark.  His bio is VERY interesting!  He is well-known for his "Woodspirits", forest-dwelling gnomes.  Since these are the only four pieces that I have, I wonder if someone who collects Clark might be interested in adding them to their collection...

If I still have Mary, Joseph, Casper and Balthazer at Christmas time, they will be added to my miscellaneous nativity figures that people my creches.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca...Never heard of that artist. Do you collect creches? Interesting pieces. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not familiar with this artist but will check the link. They are nice pieces. I use a tiny cheche we bought in Mexico years ago.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...