PLAIN AND SIMPLE



 That pretty well sums up my fashion style - Plain and Simple.  This sweater is another piece I purchased at the 1/2 price sale at the thrift store last Friday.  It is comfortable and warm.  (I just eyed it and didn't try it ion.  It looked smaller than it wears!  The sleeves are long, so I just rolled them up a couple of times....).

Having spent $.50 on the sweater, I can turn the thermostat down a degree or two in the house and save more on today's heating bill than I paid for the sweater!  My style is "thrifty" in more ways than one.

Today I need to sew a button on the cuff of the red blouse I wore yesterday.  I pinned it in desperation before church.  Note to self:  Be sure item is in good repair before hanging in the closet!






Plain and Simple.

5 comments:

  1. Love the sweater, especially the price ,Rebecca you look wonderful.

    I had something similar happen to me yesterday as I was getting ready for church , and decided right then and there I would make repairs before putting away. I had to opt for another outfit.
    Enjoy your day.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, Rebecca. Price is great, too! Hope your day is super. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sweater looks cuddly and just right for a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great dear, casual yet stylish. And really comfy.

    How I wish we would have some thrifty stores here... :-(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and warm....You look very nice...

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...