I decided on accentuating the blue in the plaid pattern of my skirt today.  This sweater with a zippered neck opening works!  The dark blue of the leg-wear extends to the color of my shoes that are accented by silver buckles.


I chose a white Christmas tree pin that glitters when it catches the light which then prompted me to select the white studded belt.

It's all thrifted - none of it recently.


This Christmas cactus was was handed me last night by a good friend along with a "happy birthday" greeting.  I really appreciate it.

5 comments:

  1. Hi there-such a festive outfit, I love the colours so vibrant! Thanks for such a lovely comment too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit. Did I miss the note on the calendar that it was your birthday? Hope it is (or was) a happy one. Our Christmas Cactus is blooming right on time - but it is an outdoor plant here.

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rebecca. When is your birthday? Happy Birthday! Have a nice evening. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog through"Domestic Sophisticate" and I love it, your outfit on this post is gorgeous, I love your quotes and the spirituality that fills your blog. Thanks for sharing, Merry Christmas! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Was intrigued by your comment on Already Pretty and came to visit your blog. I love your blog and have been reading back through it. You really know your own style. I love your look. I saw you found some Selby's a few months back. Most comfortable shoes I ever owned. Out of business, aren't they? I never run across any.
    I'm a slight bit older than you, but less certain about my style and still quite a chameleon. I thrift a good portion of my clothing. Would probably be happiest thrifting all of it had I the patience to wait it out.

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...