This is what I'm wearing today...I'm pretty much a Plain Jane, I realize. Give me a well-cut straight skirt and a comfortable tee, and I'm good to go. I'm wearing some drop earrings and will probably throw a jean jacket over my shoulders 'cause the auditorium I'll be sitting in is VERY air-conditioned!
In a totally different vein, here are a few quotes from Charlotte Moss Decorates that grabbed my attention...
- Every last detail fascinates me
- A beautiful room, one with a certain magic, summons you, makes you want to sit and stay awhile...the objects call out to you to touch, inspect, get to know them. These rooms make my heart race.
- There is a place in all of us where creativity brews. Tap it. Let it go...don't fear it; I promise you it will never let you down.
- Small rooms or dwellings discipline the mind; large ones weaken it. (Actually, this was a Leonardo da Vinci quote that she quoted.)
- Trust your instincts. Trust your eye. Trust yourself.
- Decorating is a personal art, and your house is your studio where there are no boundaries.