another little black dress




One of MANY little black dresses that have been hanging in my closet
waiting for me to return to their size!

I have difficulty passing up LBDs in thrift stores when they are only $1 or $2--even if they are smaller than I am currently wearing.  (Funny.  I'm not tempted to buy larger ones than I am currently wearing.....)

This one has simple lines with some colorful trim around the sleeves and at the waistline.  It is comfortable and fits like a glove.  I'm very thankful I didn't bag it up and give it away out of frustration at the beginning of the year!











If you happened to see my last post, you may be interested to know that THIS is how that little pink chair turned out. I couldn't be happier! Once again, I put some vintage fabric found at thrift stores to work.

8 comments:

  1. Good for you!! It's always a good incentive to have clothes in your closet to strive for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is very pretty and you look great in it. The chair is beautiful. What accomplishments on your weight loss and work on the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the chair came out, Rebecca. Darling. The dress is nice, too. Must be WONDERFUL to be at a weight you love! Congratulations! All the hard work paid off. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress is very chic and sleek on you, well worth the investment! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebecca you look beautiful in your little black dress! The pink chair is gorgeous!! You find the neatest things when you thrift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress! I have three black dresses. Two are long beaded "mother of the" dresses, and one is my go to for funerals.
    I did do great at the thrift store yesterday. I found a gumball machine for my youngest son. He was THRILLED. Of course then, so was I.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! I get a whole lot more mileage than you out of my LBDs!

      Delete
  7. That's a very pretty little black dress, you look beautiful in it.
    Hugs, cindy

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...