you asked for it, susan

I googled crockpot potatoes and came up with this Cream Cheese Scalloped Potato recipe (click to see).

I filled my crockpot with sliced potatoes (kept the skins on), peeled and sliced zucchini and 1 sliced onion.  I used Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning - found at Walmart - in place of salt, minced onions and garlic in the recipe.

Otherwise, I followed the recipe.  I came home with an empty crockpot and lots of compliments.

See the previous post for the story of the blue replacement "crock" (thrifted)  for my appliance & a peek at the potatoes through the lid.  The Oriental Cabbage Slaw recipe can be found on my main blog  filed under the "Recipe" tab.  It's a great one for carry-in dinner, too!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I have been wanting a crock pot for sometime now! One day I know I'll come upon one in good condition while thrift shopping. I did visit your other blog and it looked like you had a wonderful day and such nice weather!

    Have a great week, Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, THANKS, Rebecca. That was sweet of you. Sounds yummy. Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great recipe to bring to a party thanks for sharing ~Love Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...