Bustier or Bust



I was working diligently this morning to create a temporary bustier - having seen several on various fashion blogs.  I used a scarf and experimented.  It's not ready for "prime time" just yet.  But in the process of attempting to fasten the scarf, I used the pin that is visible above--a turquoise colored maple leaf with a faux blue sparkling stone in the middle.  This led to a turquoise ring on my right hand and a necklace to match.

I'm not sure if it's all too matchy-matchy.  And I'm not walking out the front door like this--just to be safe.

I think I'll present myself today with the look on the left and leave the bustier to another day.

3 comments:

  1. I like the turquoise. I don't quite understand the scarf as bustier idea. Mine would definately involve some whale bone, LOL!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's OK, Darla. I didn't wear it. Maybe I should delete the whole post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Don't delete the post, I love the turquoise and some of the ideas you had.

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...