A STAY-AT-HOME-and-GET-IT-DONE DAY



It's a house-work day today.  But I didn't let that deter me from deciding to wear a piece of jewelry to brighten my outfit!

Inspired by Londyn at Blogfashion,  I added this necklace to the neckline of an otherwise bland waffle-knit Tee.

The fog has lifted; my sinuses seem to be clearing, and there is a TON of work to do today!  (There is also an animal  in our cold air return duct.  Eeeeeek!)






 How sweet are these two oil  paintings?  They measure 7"x17".  I found them last Saturday at a Kendallville IN Thrift Shop for $.25 each!

4 comments:

  1. That looks really nice and comfortable too. The necklace gives you that feminine (sp?) touch that always helps lift my spirits even if it is a stay-at-home-work-day. My everyday jewelry of choice is earrings, my watch, and a bracelet for the other arm. I've often wondered if I'm the only lady who feels the need to put some makeup on before doing housework! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rebecca....I'm cleaning stuffed, disorganized, MESSY drawers this morning! You look very nice today. Sincerely, Susan from writingstraightfromtheheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous! I'm glad you're doing jewelry inspired week too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the necklace with the shirt.And the colors look so good on you.

    ReplyDelete

Hope to return your visit soon! Thanks for leaving a message...